From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
To: Olaf Dietsche <olaf+list.orgmode@olafdietsche.de>
Cc: org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Overall organization/setup for org mode: Projects and Tasks
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:49:44 -0300	[thread overview]

I'm in the same situation and (lack of) consistence is my main problem.

One thing that helps me is to define in my custom agenda commands one
command that only returns the STARTED tasks (Bernt Hansen's website has
more info about this). In this way I can quickly go back to a task that I
started but didn't finished in the previous day, for instance.

For my custom agenda commands I use
(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      (quote (
              (...)
              ("S" "Started Tasks" todo "STARTED" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil) (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled nil)))
              (...)
              )))

Darlan