* Row formula in orgtbl mode
@ 2011-05-04 13:35 Michael Bach
From: Michael Bach @ 2011-05-04 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

# I sent this one previously by mistake in reply to a totally unrelated post, so now
# again.

Dear org-mode Users,

Given this table

|               |    a |    b |    c |    d |
| Specific cost |    1 |    9 |    2 |    3 |
| System size   | 1000 | 1000 | 1000 | 1000 |
|               |      |      |      |      |
| ...           |  ... |  ... |  ... |  ... |
#+TBLFM: @4=@2*@3

I am wondering how I would need to format the #+TBLFM: line to multiply
the respective numeric values of rows 2 and 3 in row 4.  I am using org
v.7.4.  All my attempts, also trying to define ranges like
@4$2..@4$5=@-1*@-2, fail.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Bach

* MobileOrg Android 0.5.4 Release - Now with Tablet support
@ 2011-05-03 15:48 Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2011-05-03 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode