* Can't export two figures in one document to odt
@ 2013-11-05 15:57 Tyler Smith
From: Tyler Smith @ 2013-11-05 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm new to org-babel, and having trouble with exporting to .odt. The
following file works. I can export to .odt no problem, the figure
shows up as expected:

+-----------
#+PROPERTY: header-args:R  :session rTest

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results graphics :file test1.jpg :exports both

  plot(1:10)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
[[file:test1.jpg]]
+-----------

But if I add a second figure, and try to export to .odt, I get a
"Read-Error. Error reading file." error from LibreOffice. I can export
to pdf no problem. Here's the problem file:

+-----------
#+PROPERTY: header-args:R  :session rTest

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results graphics :file test1.jpg :exports both

  plot(1:10)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
[[file:test1.jpg]]

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results graphics :file test2.jpg :exports both

plot(10:1)

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
[[file:test2.jpg]]

+------------------

Thanks,

Tyler

Emacs 24.3.50.1
Org-mode 8.2.1
Debian Linux
LibreOffice 4.1.3.2

* Re: Can't export two figures in one document to odt
@ 2013-11-05 18:03 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2013-11-05 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tyler Smith; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this bug. I copy-pasted the below code, exported from
Org 8.2.1 and opened the expected two-figure document in LibreOffice
4.0.4.2.

Does this happen with emacs -Q ?

What do you see if you open up the content.xml of the .odt document?

Yours,
Christian Moe

@ 2013-11-07 16:46   ` Tyler Smith
From: Tyler Smith @ 2013-11-07 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)