Hi I use Orgzly with Nextcloud through webdav and it works pretty good. Best! El dom, 17-11-2019 a las 18:14 -0800, Alex Roper escribió: > I meant the standard one in termux, so this probably won't work for > youthen. > One other thought, if your only concern with orgzly is Dropbox, > youmight consider an open source alternative such as Syncthing. I > used touse that on my computers and phone to sync my org before > moving totermux. By default it does use some sort of cloud locator > service forNAT hole punching etc, but I believe you can turn that > off. > In general, though I do wish there were more options in this space. > Alex > On 11/17/19 6:03 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote: > > I can't do that unless termux emacs is a different application > > fromtermux since I'm using talkback on android and termux and > > talkback workstrangely together. > > On Sun, 17 Nov 2019, Alex Roper wrote: > > > Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:13:48From: Alex Roper > > > To: Jude DaShiell , emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > > > Subject: Re: mobile org > > > I use termux + emacs personally, and then sync with git from the > > > commandline. It's obviously not especially phone-optimized UX, > > > typing on acommand line...but depending on your needs and > > > alternatives it may beacceptable. > > > Alex > > > On 11/17/19 4:01 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote: > > > > Will mobile org work in Android PI? If not, any good > > > > alternatives beyondorgsly available? I don't like to have to > > > > use dropbox and would like toplug a usb cord into my computer > > > > and synchtronize my orgmode files thatway if possible. Last > > > > time mobile org got updated was 2013 according togoogle play > > > > store unless later updates happened by git or > > > > github. Mobileorg donate also had a 2013 last update in the > > > > google play store too and Iwouldn't have minded paying for that > > > > if it would work with Android Pi andwould also work with > > > > android Q. > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > >