Hi, I'm using tramp and remote ssh VM with org-mode v9 & org-babel to produce reproducible scientific document on web using ox-hugo. In this context, to describe my scientific workflow, i'm interested to display html or markdown block content in my final exported document AND export this content as a file (bla.html or bla.org used as input file for other scripts into org document) in my remote session. I have a global header arg which define my session on vm : :properties: :header-args:sh: :dir /ssh:rzine@multipass:/home/rzine/ :end: To move into different folders using relative or absolute path starting from this remote :dir i found some weird solution, and ask for other answer by org experts here : https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/54914/rewrite-relative-or-absolute-path-from-inherited-tramp-ssh-property-with-org-bab But i face another problem, in the final document, i'm interest to display and export html/markdown text, so i use BEGIN_EXPORT block. #+BEGIN_EXPORT html ... #+END_EXPORT #+BEGIN_EXPORT markdown ... #+END_EXPORT But is it possible using options to : - export this block as file using :tangle, - on a remote :dir using option for #+BEGIN_EXPORT ? I search a little on the org doc and on the mailling list, but i see nothing like this. Thanks for your help, Best, -- Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq Research Engineer UMR IDEES 02.35.14.69.30 {Stronger security for your email, follow EFF tutorial : https://ssd.eff.org/}