Hi there, I'm just getting started with org mode after having watched the google tech talk. from my experiences so far, i think it is the tool i have been waiting for a long time! i've have transferred by entire huge nested todo list (which i was previously managing in a local mediawiki) and that has been great. but am now excited about being able to split up and recompile all my todos automatically - so i can keep everything contextually organised. I have my projects organised in directories and sub directories under two projects directories, "~/work" and "~/home". i want to keep *.org lists in each of these directories and have them automatically picked up by orgmode when i hit C-ca. so i might have ~/work/bbc/todo.org and ~/home/garden/ todo.org I found this post http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg08945.html so i presume that i need to use a regular expression in find-lisp-find-files to create this list of files to feed to some variable like org-agenda-files... and have tried a million regex inspired expressions in my emacs config like: (load-library "find-lisp") (set org-agenda files (find-lisp-find-files "~" (rx seq(string-start (or "work" "home") ".org" string-end)))) but it isn't working. i'm kind of out of my depth with emacs (aquamacs actually - only have a few days experience) and have never got to grips with regex! but also loving it and would be grateful if someone could pull me out of this hole :) Thanks, Michael