From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
To: "Óscar Fuentes" <ofv@wanadoo.es>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Global agenda views creates lots of buffers.
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:57:34 -0300	[thread overview]

I don't know if there is a reason, but pressing "x" in the agenda will close all
org buffers that were opened by the agenda. The files that you opened yourself
won't be closed.

Maybe the reason is that if you change anything in the agenda these org files
would have to be opened in order to be modified. Therefore it is better to keep
them opened.

- Darlan