* Remixing org screenshots
@ 2009-06-11 15:49 Bastien
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2009-06-11 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

here is a short remix of Org screenshots:

  http://animoto.com/play/81JrkCYndMc1Ky0dzRAIBQ

This is a bit too flashy for me, and the song has been cut
(The Bee Song), but still...

Here is the HTML snippet if you want to embed this on your
website, like I did here:

  http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/bastien-org-mode.php

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/46928cc51133af17/4a31275315cc3440/46928cc5c90da50/bc7ba94e/-cpid/6ad836e795a2646b/widget.js"></script>

Enjoy,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Remixing org screenshots
@ 2009-06-11 16:12 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2009-06-11 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2009-06-11 16:49 +0100, Bastien wrote:
> here is a short remix of Org screenshots:
>
>   http://animoto.com/play/81JrkCYndMc1Ky0dzRAIBQ
>
> This is a bit too flashy for me, and the song has been cut
> (The Bee Song), but still...

I think it is terrific. I love the music too.

--
Leo's Emacs uptime: 1 day, 2 hours, 30 minutes, 20 seconds

* Re: Remixing org screenshots
@ 2009-06-11 16:54 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-06-11 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bastienguerry@googlemail.com> writes:
> Hi all,
>
> here is a short remix of Org screenshots:
>
>   http://animoto.com/play/81JrkCYndMc1Ky0dzRAIBQ
>
> This is a bit too flashy for me, and the song has been cut
> (The Bee Song), but still...

Marvellous!

But too short :)

* Re: Remixing org screenshots
@ 2009-06-11 18:11 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-06-11 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is beautiful!

- Carsten

@ 2009-06-13  1:53   ` Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2009-06-13  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de> writes:

> Bastien <bastienguerry@googlemail.com> writes:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> here is a short remix of Org screenshots:
>>
>>   http://animoto.com/play/81JrkCYndMc1Ky0dzRAIBQ
>>
>> This is a bit too flashy for me, and the song has been cut
>> (The Bee Song), but still...
>

> Marvellous!
>
> But too short :)

It's quite impressive if you know what org-mode is, but the images don't
really convey anything to someone who might be interested in org-mode
but does not know anything about it yet. Possibly slow down the fade
in/outs?

I love the music though!