Hi, again, On 04/27/2018 07:09 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Charles, > > Charles Millar writes: > >> Is this correct of has the format changed? > The format slightly changed, please check this option's docstring. > > Also see ORG-NEWS here, which I just updated: > > https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/etc/ORG-NEWS#L65 > > Let me know if you think this is informative enough for other > users. Prior to posting I did read the docstring for org-structure-template-alist in version 9.1.12 and I found nothing concerning "roll your own" templates. I have also read your org-news entry as well as the other replies. It is not clear to me - is it possible to write my own, fairly simple template with a few modifications that are a result of some recent changes or, for example, are elements such as those in tempo-define-template now required? Thanks. Charlie Millar