* (MobileOrg) automatic pulling
@ 2012-05-27 22:38 Dennis Yurichev
From: Dennis Yurichev @ 2012-05-27 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi.

This question is probably boring as... so excuse me in advance!
I want to run org-mobile-pull command after I turn on org-mode in emacs.
I wrote this in emacs config:

(defun org-my()
(interactive)
(find-file "R:/Dropbox/orgmode/agenda.org")
(org-mobile-pull)
)

But org-mobile-pull can't work, probably because buffer is not yet created?

=
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Selecting deleted buffer")
  org-mobile-move-capture()
  org-mobile-pull()
  org-my()
  call-interactively(org-my t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
=

What should I do?

GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-27 22:38 UTC | newest]