On 05/23/2012 05:53 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "Mark E. Shoulson" writes: > >> There's a small bug in rendering the entities when org-pretty-entities >> is on (I get the feeling that org-pretty-entities is not a very >> commonly-used feature). The entities \sup1 \sup2 \sup3 and \there4 are >> not rendered properly. The regex detecting entities apparently doesn't >> catch numbers at the end, except for the special case of fractions. I've >> added the others to the special-casing and attach a patch for it; I >> hope I managed to include the changelog properly (is git format-patch - >> -attach the way to go?). > This looks good. You should add a title to your patch, like "Fix > detection of entities ending with a number" or "org-entities: Add some > entities". > > Also, please capitalize the word after the colons. I was trying to copy the format seen in other patches on the list; I guess I missed some details. I've set the subject of this thread as I've seen done with other patches, and I attach only a single patch, as requested by the website, and created the changelog with C-x 4 a and everything. I hope I got it right. Other patch follows under separate cover. > > Could you modify slightly your changelogs before I apply the patches? > > Thank you. > > > Regards, >