Hi all, [I wondered why my first post wasn't labelled a patch, and then I saw that it attached as octet-stream. Investigating, I was surprised to see that gmail's web interface cannot handle patches as attachments. Sorry for the dupe, but I thought it best to send again in a way that patchwork can detect.] I've attached a small patch to the documentation that resolves a conflict between the manual's advice not to include timestamps in headlines and some of its examples where it does just that. This is the first time I've ever submitted a formal patch using git to any project, so I hope I did things the right way. Sadly, I am not presently in a position to sign assignment papers, but this is a TINYCHANGE. Best, Brian vdB