* Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-16 14:27 Shaun Johnson
From: Shaun Johnson @ 2012-04-16 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
(via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).

How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?

Thanks,

Shaun.

#+AUTHOR: Shaun Johnson
#+EMAIL: shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk
#+TITLE: Mappers
#+DATE: %Y/%m/%d
#+BABEL: :comments link :mkdirp yes
* Overview
Blah, blah

[-- Attachment #2: t.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 5040 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: t.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 44099 bytes --]

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-16 18:07 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-04-16 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shaun Johnson; +Cc: Org Mode

Shaun Johnson <shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
> (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
> generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
>
> How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?

Fixed.  Please pull again.

@ 2012-04-16 18:38   ` Shaun Johnson
From: Shaun Johnson @ 2012-04-16 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Org Mode

On 16/04/2012 19:07, Jambunathan K wrote:
> Shaun Johnson<shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk>  writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
>> (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
>> generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
>>
>> How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?
>
> Fixed.  Please pull again.

Many thanks for the speedy response.

Shaun.

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-20 13:19 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shaun Johnson; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Shaun,

Shaun Johnson <shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk> writes:

> The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
> (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
> generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
>
> How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?

Mhh.. I cannot reproduce this.  Anyone else?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-20 14:15   ` Shaun Johnson
From: Shaun Johnson @ 2012-04-20 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org Mode

On 20/04/2012 14:19, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Shaun,
>
> Shaun Johnson<shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk>  writes:
>
>> The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
>> (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
>> generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
>>
>> How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?
>
> Mhh.. I cannot reproduce this.  Anyone else?

Jambunathan has already fixed this (on the 16th). So I guess you
are seeing his fix.

Shaun.

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-20 14:50     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shaun Johnson; +Cc: Org Mode

Shaun Johnson <shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Jambunathan has already fixed this (on the 16th). So I guess you
> are seeing his fix.

Right, thanks for confirming.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-20 16:42   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2012-04-20 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org Mode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:

> Hi Shaun,
>
> Shaun Johnson <shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> > The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
> > (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
> > generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
> >
> > How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?
>
> Mhh.. I cannot reproduce this.  Anyone else?

I think Jambunathan (iirc) fixed it already:

4959371 org-e-html.el: Transcode title and author correctly

Nick

* Re: Brackets around title in HTML from org-e-html
@ 2012-04-20 17:25     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Org Mode

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> writes:

> Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Shaun,
>>
>> Shaun Johnson <shaun@slugfest.demon.co.uk> writes:
>>
>> > The appended org file when exported to HTML using org-e-html
>> > (via org-export-dispatch) has brackets around the title. The
>> > generated HTML is attached (t.html) as is a screenshot (t.png).
>> >
>> > How can I avoid these brackets being inserted?
>>
>> Mhh.. I cannot reproduce this.  Anyone else?
>>

> I think Jambunathan (iirc) fixed it already:
>
> 4959371 org-e-html.el: Transcode title and author correctly

Yes, Shaun pointed this out -- Jambunathan is always faster than
I can think :)  And I'm always too confident in my ability to display
the *whole* thread in Gnus...

Thanks anyway!

--
 Bastien