From: Ian Barton <lists@wilkesley.net>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: ledger file in org mode hangs during code block eval
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:27:08 +0100	[thread overview]

On 09/04/12 16:24, Ian Barton wrote:

>>> Yes. This morning I reverted to version 7.7 and the problem went away.
>>
>> You should not have to revert to 7.7 to have babel/ledger work.
>> And others reported it worked for them -- maybe we just need to
>> investigate further?
>>

> It works correctly for me on master
> 38b2291c1dbc7294f28bafe1546a2f439c61fc62
>
> Maybe try checking this out and see if it works for you?
>
> Ian.

Sorry, forgot to append a short test file that I was using:

#+name: igb_income
#+begin_src ledger :noweb yes
2012/02/01 Salary
   income:salary  £1000
   assets:bank:igb
#+end_src

#+name: igb_expenses
#+begin_src ledger :noweb yes

2012/02/01 St James Place Int
     expenses:insurance:life  £400.00
     assets:bank:igb

2012/02/01 Pinnacle Pursuits
     expenses:holiday   £25.00
     assets:bank:igb

2012/02/20 Tfr to Joint Account
     assets:bank:joint  £500
     assets:bank:igb

#+end_src

#+name: summary
#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -s bal :noweb yes

<<igb_expenses>>
<<igb_income>>

#+end_src

#+RESULTS: summary
:            £-1425.00  assets:bank
:            £-1925.00    igb
:              £500.00    joint
:              £425.00  expenses
:               £25.00    holiday
:              £400.00    insurance:life
:             £1000.00  income:salary
: --------------------
:                    0

#+name: igbbalance
#+begin_src ledger :cmdline bal :noweb yes
<<igb_income>>

#+end_src

#+results: igbbalance
:               £-3000  assets:bank:igb