-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: orgmode as a service Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:52:05 +0300 From: Sami Airaksinen To: Brian Dunbar Hi, I'm really don't know am I answering to your question but one could try to create some nice web services with elnode library to your network that utilizes org-mode and its data formats, https://github.com/nicferrier/elnode I count myself as an informed user, not a org-mode developer and somebody with more knowledge of org-mode libs could provide more conclusive answer. This post is just fuel to your flame.