* R sessionInfo() and orgmode footnotes
@ 2012-03-22  9:40 Alejandro Reyes
From: Alejandro Reyes @ 2012-03-22  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I am having troubles to export my documents to a pdf when I have the R
sessionInfo() as a result. Nevertheless I can export them as a html.
I think org-mode export to latex is getting confused with the output of
the sessionInfo() function and the footnotes definition. The next is a
example:

EXAMPLE
This is a strange case [fn:1]
#+BEGIN_SRC R :exports both :results output
x <- rnorm(100)
sessionInfo()
#+END_SRC
[fn:1] It does not let me export to latex

I am using the latest version of org-mode and emacs.
Cheers,

Alejandro