* I'm tripping over #+BABEL: vs. #+PROPERTY:
@ 2012-03-14 18:23 Ken Williams
From: Ken Williams @ 2012-03-14 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

1) I see from http://orgmode.org/Changes.html, section "Incompatible changes", that I have to change my #+BABEL: lines to something else, in order to upgrade from 7.7 to 7.8.03.  But I can't figure out to what.

I previously had:

#+BABEL: :session *R* :results output :exports both

#+begin_src R :exports none :results silent
setwd('c:/Users/ken/wdir')
source("src/main/R/mylib.R")
#+end_src

What does that translate to, using #+PROPERTY: syntax?  I tried the following, but then when I execute a "#+begin_src R" block, it doesn't evaluate in a session called *R*, it just evaluates in-process.  No *R* buffer is created.

#+PROPERTY: session *R*
#+PROPERTY: results output
#+PROPERTY: exports both

A pointer to some transition doc would also be great, if such a thing exists.

2) In the same list of "Incompatible changes", it says "code blocks are named with - results are named with code block may still be labeled with named with #+tblname: will be considered to be named results".  What on earth does that mean??  I would offer a doc patch but I can't figure it out. =)

--
Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist
WindLogics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.