* Archiving only with confirmation
@ 2012-03-03 15:54 Markus Grebenstein
From: Markus Grebenstein @ 2012-03-03 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear List,

from time to time I involuntarily archive parts of my thesis when I want
to save (it happens when I mess up the saving keys). Since I recognized
this a couple of days or even weeks later this makes recovering complicated.

Therefore I would love to have the possibility to be asked whether I
really want to do that. I used
org-archive-subtree-default-with-confirmation but I did not get what the
meaning of that one is. When I use that command I am sure that I want to
archive and as far as I see it does not change the default behavior.

Does anybody have an idea how to achieve what I want?
Thanks in advance,

Markus