* org-export-blocks-preprocess: Marker does not point anywhere
@ 2012-03-01  2:58 Matthew Landis
From: Matthew Landis @ 2012-03-01  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello orgmode fans,

Another issue with org and R giving me headaches tonight.

In the example below, using the :session header argument seems to cause
problems with export to html.  On export, the *R* buffer is opened up,
but no file is created.  in the *Messages* buffer, I see

org-export-blocks-preprocess: Marker does not point anywhere

however, if I try to export again, with the *R* buffer already open,
then things work fine.  This is an OK work around I guess, but I thought
someone ought to know about it.

Session info:
Windows 7, 64 bit.
Emacs version: GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-02-04 on
MARVIN
Org mode version 7.8.03
ESS version 5.14
R version 2.14.1