Hello, please find attached an early draft of lob-table-operations.org. It already has a reasonable documentation and working examples, so it should be easy to play with. Some features are still missing (e.g. handling of column names and hlines) and the coding needs some improvement (using the cl-package ?). So it is probably not yet fit for official inclusion into the library of babel. with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm As a side note: I am very pleased and fascinated, how easily babel and org have made the task of keeping together all aspects of development; from user documentation to implementation and (of course !) organisation. This has made my coding even more fun !