* text background when exporting as HTML
@ 2012-01-09 19:12 David Rogoff
From: David Rogoff @ 2012-01-09 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.

I'm using orgmode for outlines and documentation.  Since no one else I
work with does this, I export to HTML which generally works fine.
However, I've got a problem with embedded code samples using #+BEGIN_SRC
/ #+END_SRC.   The faces for the source code are set up for a black
background.  The exported HTML picked up the face colors, but the
background is white, so they're mostly unreadable.  Is there a
(hopefully simple) way to tell the HTML export to specify a black
background for these blocks?

FYI, emacs 23.3.1, REH Linux, orgmode 7.5

Thanks,

  David

* Re: text background when exporting as HTML
@ 2012-01-10 21:10 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2012-01-10 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Rogoff; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

David Rogoff <david@therogoffs.com> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm using orgmode for outlines and documentation.  Since no one else I
> work with does this, I export to HTML which generally works
> fine. However, I've got a problem with embedded code samples using
> #+BEGIN_SRC / #+END_SRC.   The faces for the source code are set up
> for a black background.  The exported HTML picked up the face colors,
> but the background is white, so they're mostly unreadable.  Is there a
> (hopefully simple) way to tell the HTML export to specify a black
> background for these blocks?
>
> FYI, emacs 23.3.1, REH Linux, orgmode 7.5
>
> Thanks,
>
>  David

Check out the info manual: (org) CSS support
This might be the easiest way.
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.92.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.73.gd2b3d)

* Re: text background when exporting as HTML
@ 2012-01-10 21:16   ` David Rogoff
From: David Rogoff @ 2012-01-10 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode