From: Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com>
To: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Fw: [REQUEST] Microsecond timestamps
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:23:30 +0100	[thread overview]

I'm forwarding this to the list as it was sent only to my mailbox by
mistake. -- Christian

-----

Dear Orgers,

I would like to make a feature request for microsecond timestamps.

Since I often find myself making a list and checking it twice, I think
the excellent Org mode would be a great way to schedule my deliveries.
However, the existing timestamp functionality just won't cut it for me.

As my typical use case involves visiting over 2.5 billion homes in 48
hours, I need to be able to schedule each TODO to microsecond
accuracy. Please consider developing this feature.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce experimental Org support in our
orders department -- beta testers welcome! For the trial period we
will give push access to everyone on the Org mailing list who's been a
good little girl or boy all year. (So be good, for goodness sake!) Just do

git clone git://north.pole/littlehelpersrepo.git

Then simply add your items to wishlist.org, check that they're
cross-referenced to an up-to-date address in contacts.org, commit your
changes and push.

Merry Christmas, everybody! Ho ho ho!

Santa