Hello. For some strange org sructures completions are not highlighted. This is a strange bug. To reproduce it you need get two files from attachment and run emacs -q -l test.el test.org. Also you may need add (require 'org-install) because I have it in /etc/... After starting emacs press C-c C-j b and you'll see that b/e/, b/ee/, b/eee/ are not highlighted to headline color (yellow). test.org may look strange, but it's part of big real file. I've changed letters to some garbage and this bug still reproduced. But I can't delete or insert letters or strings. I'm using org-mode 7.8.02-1 from debian sid. -- sergio.