* pylint to org reporting
@ 2011-12-07 16:23 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2011-12-07 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Since I've been studying PyLint a little bit I tried to write my own
reporter, and in particular I wrote a reporter that writes in org-mode
;)

For example running (on a random source file):
org_pylint_reporter.py src_obj_check.py
I get something like:

* TODO
[[file:/home/andrea/pydbgr/PIL.PcdImagePlugin.py::49][PIL.PcdImagePlugin]]
:W0511:
* TODO
[[file:/home/andrea/pydbgr/PIL.PcdImagePlugin.py::1][PIL.PcdImagePlugin]]
:C0111:

Where the tag is the error and then we have a nice "jumpable" org-link
to the offending line.

Not sure what to do with it yet, but something cool like bug tracking in
org-mode might come out of this, hope it's of inspiration for someone
else at least :)

The whole script is here:
https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/scripts/blob/master/org_pylint_reporter.py

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-07 16:23 UTC | newest]