* Monthly Agenda View Start Date
@ 2011-10-24  6:34 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2011-10-24  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have just started using the month view in Agenda. However, it displays
the whole of the current month, starting from the first. What I really
want is to display a month's view from today. I relize that I can do
this with a custom Agenda command, but is there aready some variable I
can set that allows me to do this?

My searches of the list archive haven't turned up anything useful so far.

Ian.

* Re: Monthly Agenda View Start Date
@ 2011-10-24  6:51 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2011-10-24  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ian; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ian,

actually, there was a thread about this yesterday:

thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/48290/focus=48290

On Oct 24, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

> I have just started using the month view in Agenda. However, it displays the whole of the current month, starting from the first. What I really want is to display a month's view from today. I relize that I can do this with a custom Agenda command, but is there aready some variable I can set that allows me to do this?
>
> My searches of the list archive haven't turned up anything useful so far.
>
> Ian.

Regards

- Carsten

* Re: Monthly Agenda View Start Date
@ 2011-10-24 17:09   ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2011-10-24 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 24/10/11 07:51, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> actually, there was a thread about this yesterday:
>
> thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/48290/focus=48290
>
> On Oct 24, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Ian Barton wrote:
>
>> I have just started using the month view in Agenda. However, it displays the whole of the current month, starting from the first. What I really want is to display a month's view from today. I relize that I can do this with a custom Agenda command, but is there aready some variable I can set that allows me to do this?

Thanks Carsten, that's exactly waht I needed.

Ian.