* underscore behaviour
@ 2011-10-13 13:28 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2011-10-13 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use names with "_" very often, and I like to export to PDF, because
it' the one that looks nicest.

But the _ in latex means something different, and I find my output a bit
messed up.
Isn't it possible to add an automatic quote for every "_" when exporting
to latex/pdf maybe?

Or is there a better way to write things like function names "__init__"
or similar?

* Re: underscore behaviour
@ 2011-10-13 14:03 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-10-13 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea Crotti; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use names with "_" very often, and I like to export to PDF, because
> it' the one that looks nicest.
>
> But the _ in latex means something different, and I find my output a
> bit messed up.
> Isn't it possible to add an automatic quote for every "_" when
> exporting to latex/pdf maybe?
>
> Or is there a better way to write things like function names
> "__init__" or similar?

or

should do it - see

    (info "(org) Export options")

for more options than you can shake a stick at.

Nick