* `f' in agenda view
@ 2011-10-04 19:35 Dave Abrahams
From: Dave Abrahams @ 2011-10-04 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It always strikes me as odd that `f' in agenda view moves the item
forward by a day even if that leaves it still in the past.  Typically if
I have an overdue item, I just want to schedule it for today or a
certain number of days in the future, and as it stands it's even a bit
non-obvious when I've finally bumped it up to today if it's a few days
old.  Shouldn't the first `f' on an overdue item schedule it for today?

I'm happy to hack something locally if the group doesn't agree, but
moving things around in the past seems like such a corner case that I
thought maybe this would be a better default behavior.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing