* Agenda view: ignoring everything that is DONE
@ 2011-10-10 13:14 Chris Wallace
From: Chris Wallace @ 2011-10-10 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to include in my agenda only things that are TODO, or are
scheduled and not marked DONE, or have a deadline and are not marked
DONE.  This is how agenda worked a year ago before I went on maternity
leave, and now something has changed and I am seeing lots of DONE tasks
which had a deadline -780 days ago.

I have tried removing all org customisations relating to the agenda and
todo list, and have read the agenda part of the manual, but I can't get
this to work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chris.