Am 13.07.2011 16:23, schrieb Bastien: > Rainer Stengele writes: > >> I'll attach the org file. > > You forgot the org file, you just attached the odt file. > > I don't know when Jambunathan can have a loot at this, but please > bare in mind that such formatting issues are relatively hard to fix > (talking from experience). > > Thanks, > Org file is attached. I think this is the most simple org file - nothing special - and the odt file just extends some extra lines, so I thought this to be a fundamental issue. I would like to be able to export the minutes of a meeting but cannot as my colleagues will wonder why I put all these extra lines in ... Thanks, Rainer