On February 27th I submitted a patch proposal to fix HTML export of line number references in source code fragments. The discussion leading up to the patch can be found in the thread: As far as I can see, it is not in the source tree as of revision 62d4dd, but the problem still remains. I am grateful for feedback on its lackings, if the patch is deemed unsatisfactory in any way. In case it simply got lost amidst all the other traffic, I resubmit it, updated so it applies to the current revision. -- Roland.