* mobileorg android refuses to syn with mydisk.se
@ 2011-05-10 15:30 Robert Goldman
From: Robert Goldman @ 2011-05-10 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Using mydisk.se, when I try to sync I get an SSL error --- not trusted
server certificate.

Interestingly, neither FF nor Google Chrome on my laptop have any issue
with this server.  And my iPod Touch's copy of Mobile Org is happy with
mydisk.se, too.

Unfortunately, MobileOrg does not offer any option to inspect the cert
and decide to accept it.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Is it fixable?

thanks,

* Re: mobileorg android refuses to syn with mydisk.se
@ 2011-05-10 17:34 ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2011-05-10 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rpgoldman; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Robert... I'm the developer for MobileOrg on Android, we have a known
issue with self-signed certificates.   What version of MobileOrg are you
using?  If you visit the site in the Android browser do you get a
certificate notification also?

@ 2011-05-10 17:40   ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2011-05-10 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rpgoldman; +Cc: Org Mode

Also... what version of Android are you using?

@ 2011-05-10 19:31   ` Robert Goldman
From: Robert Goldman @ 2011-05-10 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Jones; +Cc: Org Mode

On 5/10/11 May 10 -12:34 PM, Matthew Jones wrote:
> Hi Robert... I'm the developer for MobileOrg on Android, we have a known
> issue with self-signed certificates.   What version of MobileOrg are you
> using?  If you visit the site in the Android browser do you get a
> certificate notification also?

Yes, I do, but I get the opportunity to continue through the certificate
notification.

this is android 2.2

Best,

* Re: mobileorg android refuses to syn with mydisk.se
@ 2011-05-10 20:30     ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2011-05-10 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rpgoldman; +Cc: Org Mode