* Display missing/overlapping clock ranges
@ 2011-04-13 15:44 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2011-04-13 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all!

I do clock every task I work on during the whole day.
At the end of the day or week I have to go over all clock entries in my agenda
and see if there are holes or overlappings in my clock tables.
If yes I have to adjust the clocks.

I read Bernt Hansen's comments on how he works with clocks
(http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#Clocking).

What about a function showing the lacking clock ranges over
the day while being in the agenda with log mode on?

The function could even check for overlapping clock ranges and indicate these
or jump to these.

Maybe it would even be good to be able to configure daily and weekly
regular holes in the ranges, for example

- daily lunch time from [12:00]--[13:00]
- week end days (maybe with diary syntax)
- working days (Monday to Friday for example)

What do you think?

-- Rainer