* HTML export options timestamp in <filename>
@ 2011-03-30 14:57 katepano
From: katepano @ 2011-03-30 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear All,

My question is is there a way to include the #+DATE: YYYY-MM-DD in the
filename when exporting? so that file foo.org which has the #+DATE:
YYYY-MM-DD option gets exported as YYYY-MM-DD-foo.html or something similar?

Is there any way to change the filename when exporting?

Actually I am returning more or less to a question posed by srinivas
last year (13 Mar 2010 Additional Export options)

http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg22798.html

Is there any progress with it?

By the way the documentation of the Publishing options "13.1.5Options
for the HTML/LaTeX exporters" is not very clear to me. I also tried /C-h
v on these variables without much success and I use the 7.5 version! for
example I found noting on :expand-quoted-html     org-export-html-expand
or :timestamp     org-export-html-with-timestamp

regards
Katepano

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-30 14:57 UTC | newest]