From: Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [babel] feature request: automatically connect source code block to its session
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:17:42 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Eric,

thanks for looking into this!

Unfortunately, I do not know the setup here.  But I asked on the ess
mailing list and got an answer from Stephen Eglen:

"I think you want to set ess-local-process-name given by the :session
argument in the .org buffer when the temp buffer is opened by C-c '."

I hope that is the information you need.

Regards,
Andreas