From: Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com>
To: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Org expert mode?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:37:56 +0100	[thread overview]

On 3/10/11 2:12 PM, Rustom Mody wrote:

> But I wonder if there are really too many experts as against users
> whose patterns of usage are expert in one area and noob in others.

+1.

I've been using a fair number of (what I think of as) Org power tools,
including Org-Babel, the Properties API, custom link definitions etc.

But with Agenda views, for example, `C-c a a' is just about all I've
tried.

Someday I'll need more of the Agenda's power and complexity, and when
that happens I'd like it to be there, staring me in the face.

So while I'm not quite clear what an expert-mode would entail, I
suspect it would probably not be something I'd want.

Yours,
Christian