Can not reproduce this anymore. My variables are exported nicely now. Sorry for the noise. - Andreas Am 21.02.2011 10:06, schrieb Sébastien Vauban: > Hi Andreas, > > Andreas Leha wrote: > >> When working with source code in org mode I like to keep the parameters >> in org-tables. Especially since I have code in different languages that >> should share the same set of parameters. >> >> Problem is: When I tangle my source code blocks the tangled files loose >> the parameters. >> >> How do I deel best with parameters and source code blocks? >> > Could you show us a small example explaining what the problem is? > > Best regards, > Seb > >