Hi all, I have two questions: (1) How do I get resuts from code block evaluation (e.g. a single number) inline into text during (LaTeX-)export? Something like: We use a level of #+call: getLevel() (2) Why do these two subheadings produce different output during (LaTeX-)export? * Test ** Normal source code block The number is #+srcname: success_parameter_one #+begin_src R :session :results value :exports results tmp <- rnorm(1) #+end_src ** Inline source code block The number is src_R[:session :results value :exports results]{tmp <- rnorm(1)} Thanks in advance! Andreas