* Not opening .tex file when exporting to pdf?
@ 2011-01-19 11:41 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-01-19 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: Not opening .tex file when exporting to pdf?
@ 2011-01-19 12:00 ` Noorul Islam
From: Noorul Islam @ 2011-01-19 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

@ 2011-01-19 12:43   ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-01-19 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noorul Islam; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Rainer M Krug

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Noorul Islam <noorul@noorul.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I export my org files quite often to a pdf, but I am not interested in
>> the .tex file --- I don't mind it (it is needed) and I would not like it
>> to be deleted after the pdf has been created, but is there an option to
>> *not* opening it in emacs?
>>
>> The same applies by the way also for export to html - how can I avoid of
>> having the html opened in a buffer - my browser is fine for me.
>>

> Did you try C-c e d ?
>
> and C-c e b?

You will need to set the variable
`org-export-kill-product-buffer-when-displayed' for this to work.

HTH,
Puneeth

* Re: Not opening .tex file when exporting to pdf?
@ 2011-01-19 12:51     ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-01-19 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puneeth Chaganti; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Noorul Islam