Hi everyone I guess this is mostly a request for Nicolas, but maybe others would like to chime in. Quite often I am in a situation where I want to use filters to customize the export for a specific file. I was wondering if it would be useful to support a special source code block that can contain code that should be executed before export in a way that a temporary list of export filters is installed for this specific backend and then removed again. For example, I would like to have special formatting of time stamps in a specific file - I could then use this to install a filter in org-export-filter-timestamp-functions that would do this special formatting, without influencing what happens to other exports. Have I overlooked an easy way to do this, or would this be something others would like to use as well. - Carsten