Hi all, I have a question about exporting source code blocks. Say, I have several modules (mod1, mod2), that build a bigger part (part1) of my program, e.g.: #+srcname: mod1 #+begin_src R :tangle no :export code print("mod1") #+end_src #+srcname: mod2 #+begin_src R :tangle no :export code print("mod2") #+end_src #+srcname: part1 #+begin_src R :noweb yes :tangle yes :export code :session *R* <> <> #+end_src Now during the tangling I would like to tangle just the full part1 - with noweb links being expanded. Also during execution the noweb links should be expanded. This is not a problem. But at the same time, during the export I'd like to export all three code snippets, but I'd prefer the noweb links not to be expanded. Is that possible? Thanks in advance, Andreas