Hi Carsten, On Tuesday 23 November 2010 11:47 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: >> But I have a related but probably slightly off-topic question. I tried >> setting the label of a radio table in a tex source file. This breaks >> the conversion. Is this supported? > > > You mean the receiver location is in a TeX file? > > In this case you should also put the sender table into the TeX file, > between \begin{comment}...\end{comment}, and turn on the minor > orgtbl-mode in that TEX file to edit the table. > Yes I did exactly that. And the regular table conversion works just fine. I was asking whether it is possible to specify the label for the table using this method, as the "#+LABEL: tbl:somename" directive does for regular latex export of org files. My issue is if I set the label by putting a "\label{tbl:somename}" by hand after the conversion, it goes away the next time I refresh the orgtbl. I have attached an example showing the two occasions. > - Carsten -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.