* Edit source buffer in same frame
@ 2010-11-17 13:23 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2010-11-17 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: Edit source buffer in same frame
@ 2010-11-17 14:42 ` Sébastien Vauban
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2010-11-17 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug wrote:
> I know that it was discussed here, but I can't find it anymore - sorry:
>
> I am looking for the option, that, when C-c ' in a source block, the
> source edit buffer does not open in a new frame, but uses the one from
> which C-c ' was called.

You mean windows?

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
;; display the source code edit buffer in the current window, keeping
;; all other windows
(setq org-src-window-setup 'current-window)
(setq org-src-window-setup 'reorganize-frame)
#+end_src

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban

* Re: Re: Edit source buffer in same frame
@ 2010-11-17 15:06   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2010-11-17 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sébastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode