From: Indraneel Majumdar <indraneel@indraneel.info>
To: Kai <k@limist.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Header levels and section numbering > 3, in LaTeX export
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:52:46 +0530	[thread overview]

  Hi,

If you're 4 levels down, it'll be a sub sub sub section, same as a paragraph
* Section
** Sub section
*** Sub Sub section
**** Paragraph
***** Sub paragraph

H:5 will give you the levels but you have to enable numbering explicitly
with
\setcounter{secnumdepth}{5}

paragraph is actually a sectioning command. If you want to use it as sub
sub sub section do this:

**** Sub sub sub section heading
       Paragraph starts here...

If you simply want numbered paragraphs, do this:

****
       Paragraph starts here...
And \includepackage{titlesec} to iron out the redundant spaces that
would otherwise appear.

HTH,
Indraneel