On 9/22/10 Sep 22 -1:11 PM, David Maus wrote: > David Maus wrote: >> Ah, now I see the problem: For some reason `org-store-link' removes >> the colon at the end of the headline. I reopended the issue as a bug; >> setting the aforementioned variable to nil might be considered a >> temporary work-around. > > Okay, pushed a patch to master that should fix this problem. > `org-store-link' now keeps the headline string intact when storing a > link. > > Could you test if this fixes the problem for you? I'm afraid it doesn't seem to. I am attaching a copy of my link-bug.org file. When I click on the links to "submit through submission site:" or "Bletch:" headlines, I get the no such link error. Best, r