Dear all, I would like to export only a subtree of an org file to PDF via Latex (ultimately using the package beamer). When doing export/publish (C-c C-e) I am given a menu with options, including the options "only export current subtree" and "publish enclosing subtree". If I choose any of these and then select a publishing command (e.g., export to Latex), then I get the following error. org-export: Symbol's function definition is void: activate-mark What am I missing? BTW: I am using the latest org mode version (just did git pull) with Aquamacs 1.9 on MacOS 10.5. Thank you very much! Best Torsten Anders