* Reply-All noise
@ 2020-10-09 19:24 c.buhtz
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: c.buhtz @ 2020-10-09 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I had this discussion in several mailinglists but gave up.

But I am suprised to see this phenomenon in a emacs related (means:
"super nerdy") mailinglist, too.

So tell me please how do you handle this "problem"? Or do I setup
something wrong with my list account?

From my point of view, the problem is that most of you press "Reply
All" when answering to a mailinglist posting. But that is IMO wrong
because you answer to the list AND to the thread opener in that case.

So the thread opener receive two (nearly) identical messages.

Do you receive double mails? Doesn't it bother you?