* Finally jekyll and org-jekyll
@ 2010-08-11 16:41 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2010-08-11 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been struggling for already too much time and I really don't get
anywhere the few informations I need.

I want to finally build my page with jekyll and org-mode, and I also
have org-jekyll which looks pretty cool, but anything I tried until now
didn't work

The question basically is, what do I have to write myself and what will
be automatically written?

I see that jekyll wants something like this below, but do I need to
define alli those things even using org-jekyll?

I also tried the test example in org-jekyll but all I get is the same
files repeated again in the directory.

|-- _config.yml
|-- _layouts
|   |-- default.html
|   `-- post.html
|-- _posts
|   |-- 2007-10-29-why-every-programmer-should-play-nethack.textile
|   `-- 2009-04-26-barcamp-boston-4-roundup.textile
|-- _site
`-- index.html

Any simple in two words explanation that could finally enlighten me
please?
Thanks a lot