On 7/31/10 Jul 31 -3:29 AM, Bastien wrote: > Robert Goldman writes: > >> FWIW, I have a number of substantial modifications to org-export-generic that >> fix its original inability to handle typefaces across line boundaries. >> >> However, my understanding is that all patches for org-export-generic wait on Wes >> Hardaker to approve them. >> >> If this would be a good time, I can ship the patches again. > > Let's wait for Wes' comeback for a while. > > Wes? > OK, attached is my sequence of patches for easier reference.