Hello world, In my TODO-list, I like to have custom colors for TODO keywords, such as described in http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.php#sec-19. However I find it annoying to have different colors for the checkbox statistics: instead of org-checkbox-statistics-done and org-checkbox-statistics-todo, I'd like to have the same colors as for the TODO keywords. In order to do that, I tried to use org-font-lock-hook, I tried to redefine the org-get-checkbox-statistics-face function, ... but it did not work, because the regexp used to detect checkbox statistics does not capture the TODO keyword. So I wrote a little patch that changes this behavior. It matches the TODO-keywords too, so that I can redefine org-get-checkbox-statistics-face in my .emacs to do what I want. The patch is available in my git repo: http://code.schnouki.net/p/org-mode/source/commit/937dffeeb112e6ee6d02c0fe31767cee3b57275c/ Could you please merge it in the official git tree? My .emacs is available on GitHub. The necessary code for customizingthe checkbox statistics faces is here: http://github.com/Schnouki/emacs-config/commit/d7ce3da1dbd40b3c4e425d069c3cf17b940644f8 Regards, -- Thomas/Schnouki