I've tested your analysis and confirmed that was NOT the misspelled "CLASSS." Correcting the misspelling must have been coincident with something else. I wish had taken better notes. I'll continue to test to see what clobbered class list entry. -ben Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Ben, > > I don't think > > #+LaTeX_CLASSS_OPTIONS: [presentation] > > can mess with org-export-latex-classes. You must hve been missing > something else. > Try to re-introduce the line - I am sure it will work just fine. > > - Carsten -- Capt. Ben Smith R/V Coastal Surveyor - R/V Cocheco - S/V Mother of Perl Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping Joint Hydrographic Center University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, U.S.A.